The company management undertakes to pursue a policy that places the customer at the center of its activities, considering as priority the aspects related to the performance of activities that have an impact on the environment and on the health and safety conditions of workers.
The organization’s MISSION is to SPREAD THE “CULTURE OF PREVENTION”, and therefore promote Health and Safety as a social value.
In this sense, the Management of the Environment Safety Management has implemented and maintains an effective Quality and Environment System suitable to ensure the quality level of services and services, to guarantee compliance with applicable standards and laws and to meet the specific expectations of the Customer. Excellence in the quality of services provided to customers is the driving force.
Equally important are the aspects related to environmental protection and the optimization of resources in order to improve quality and environmental performance.
Equally important is the attention paid to the various “stakeholders”, first and foremost the internal staff and suppliers, who represent fundamental elements in helping to provide a quality service to the customer who is the subject to whom all the our attention.
The Quality and Environment Policy is based on some fundamental inspiring principles:
- Act with flexibility, sense of responsibility and professional ethics;
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations;
- Ensure continuity of work;
- Manage aspects that impact on the environment;
- Do your job with passion.
The Management of the Environment Safety Management supervises the correct corporate procedures always demanding the punctual application of the dictates provided in the corporate quality manual; organizes and promotes all prevention and protection protection; identifies any critical aspects of the internal and external work processes, endeavoring to find ready solutions which are however tested before being operational.
THE QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY THEREFORE HAS THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES:
- Analyze the internal and external context, including nature, size and environmental impacts
its activities and services;
- Analyzing the needs and expectations of the interested parties in order to be able to assess company risks in order to bring out measurable and assessable improvement opportunities for the definition of intervention priorities;
- Analyze, understand and meet the needs of its customers;
- Ensure environmental protection through management and control over applicable legislative compliance;
- Constantly adopt an innovative approach;
- Promote the continuous improvement of the quality level of the processes managed and environmental performance;
- Involve all stakeholders in the continuous improvement process;
- Support an internal climate based on collaboration and enhancement of the skills of all collaborators;
- Pay constant attention to environmental and workplace safety issues.
In addition, in order to better evaluate all of the above, Environmental Safety Management has deemed it appropriate to introduce an Annual Quality PAQ Plan which contains the opportunities for improvement resulting from the risk analysis, the Quality Indicators, and the Improvement Plan containing the business goals. These “indicators” are periodically reviewed (at least once a year) during the Management Review and constitute the Performance Assessment tool and the basis for setting new quantifiable objectives.
Management is confident that it can count on the collaboration of all staff and collaborators to achieve these objectives.